With the recent rising of WordPress that took the world by storm ever since it was first launched in 2003, everyone can now create and develop their own online business via their blog, online store, or any other useful way they can think of to use WordPress. And with this innovative evolution, there is another tool on the rise: the plugin. WordPress has so many to choose from, according to the type of business you have and what improvements you would like to bring to it.
But sometimes you just don’t have the time to search for a theme or a plugin in the huge collection WordPress puts at users’ disposal. But the following tutorial is a great solution to fix this problem.
Have you ever used an online plugin finder? If you have, you already know how intuitive and easy it is to handle, and if not, let’s see just how to use a plugin finder to detect a website’s plugins and WordPress theme.
First steps to finding that WordPress plugin you are looking for
- First things first. You have probably researched a few other websites created with WordPress so far. If you have one of them in mind, open it in your internet browser.
- The next step is to check out the address bar of the browser and select the address you see listed there.
- Copy the URL and now you’re ready to move on.
- You now have to visit a website that is host to an easy to use plugin detector that will do all the hard work for you. If you go to whoiswp.com, you will see that there is no installation required in order to use this tool, so you can get the information fast and get on with your website’s design.
- Simply paste the URL you copied before into the search box you can see on the homepage and hit the Search button to the right.
The best plugin detector is here to help
The information you were seeking is now on display. You can see the theme’s name, author, and their website. Not only that, you will also be able to see which plugins are in use on the selected website. There is also a conveniently located button next to each plugin on the list so that you can click that after the search is over, to take you to the plugin’s page where you can find out more information about it or download it for yourself.
WordPress themes and plugins at their best
Evolution is market by speed and adaptability, and just like the internet has seen a huge and very rapid development since it’s creation, so does everything connected with it in our technologically advanced society. WordPress is such a tool. So are all its perks like plugins and themes that you can select to suit your tastes, install, and customize to your liking. Now you can install a simple plugin and let it do all the work for you. Hopefully, this tutorial was helpful. Have fun as you improve the key features of your WordPress website!