If you are WordPress website owner, there is a good news for you. There is a free WordPress plugin that will help you setup and display your event on your WordPress website in a few minutes. This is WP Event Manager 📅 – this plugin can work with any theme, and it’s easy to setup and customizes.
What is WP event Manager?
Now we trying to dig and go deeper about this WordPress plugin and how can it benefit to our website. This WordPress plugin allows you to host events on your website, even can turn your website into event management portal. You can view the demo website layout here
WP Event Manager suitable for any kind of event, for instance:
- Wedding Party, Birthday Party
- fitness and weekly exercise programs
- Selling ticket for any kind of event [with Woocomerce Add-on]
- Speed dating event
- Seminars and Conferences
- Trade Shows
- Executive Retreats and Incentive Programs
- Golf Events
- Concert / Performance
- Appreciation Events
- Company or Organization Milestones
- Team Building Events
- Product Launch Events
- … and many more
Comparison based on General Features
Comparison based on Admin Features
- Easy to use – You able to create your event, manage, categories and publish it in few simple steps
- Search and filter – If you hosted a number of events, your customers able to search your event and the interest list of your customer will be filtered and listed out.
- Frontend form – Other than listing your event with admin backend, you actually can have a frontend form for your users to create their own event
- Full Responsive – It fully compatible with all screen size such as mobile, laptop, tablet or iPad
- Cross Browsers support – Well-attuned with all the primary browsers
- SEO friendly – Will help you rank higher in major search engines such as Google, Yahoo or Bing, etc.
How does this Plugin Works?
Please visit this official demo website, You can create numerous events and host on your website. Your customers can search the event listing by using “Keyword” or “Location”. Furthermore, this plugin equipped with the function of “Post an event” page, that allows your visitors to post an event on your website.
2 Methods to get WP Event Manager?
- Indirect Method – Download from official websites or WordPress Website . [with this method you have to manually download from the official website and upload to your WordPress website, then activate it]
- Direct Method – From your WordPress admin backend, go to “Plugins” –> “Add New” –> Install –> Activate
Other than FREE plugin, you can invest a little bit more money to get more functionally and upgrade your plugin. It’s worth with the small amount of payout.
- Google Maps
- Sell Tickets
- Attendee information
- Woocommerce Paid Listing
- Recurring Event
- Event Alert
- Import Facebook Event
- Embeddable Event Widget
- Event Tags
- Eventbrite Integration
- Contact Organizer
- Export Events
- Google Recaptcha
- Events Logs
Please check out this page for all the add-ons.
Superb Support Forum
As you can see their support forum solve all the problem that listed in the forum within few hours. 100% of forum questions were solved by their support team, this is an excellent job! You hardly can find any other plugin company able to achieve this high score. If you buy the add-on, of course, there will be direct support included separately.
GET FREE ORGANIC TRAFFIC SEO TIPS, Please Share this page to unlock the download link. Thanks!
WP Event Review
WP Event Manager is the best among all the WordPress Event Management Plugin. The most important of this plugin is free, you just need to top up a little bit more money for a more advanced feature which is quite worth for it. It’s fully responsive to any screen size, cross browsers support, multilingual translation support, easy user interface, SEO friendly, helpful support staff and many more.