Today eCommerce becomes the most popular business model. Needless to say, everybody likes shopping. It helps to relax and forget about stressful situations. What can be better for a shopper? Yes, online shopping is what we are talking about. Basically, it allows your prospects to view out multiple products and buy them just from their living rooms. What is more, thanks to the comfort, which eCommerce provides, a person can enter the web shop whenever they need. Just imagine that you do want to buy something but have no time to do it. So, with the prosperity of online shopping, everyone can do it when they are stuck in traffic or have a break at work. Given these points, we want to tell you how to start online shop with WooCommerce themes. Today we will focus on the demanded services – electronics shop. Are you ready to meet our ultimate guide?
Let’s Learn Your Audience
To begin with, let’s talk about the potential shoppers of your electronics online shop. Being the owner of such project, you should definitely know as much information as possible about your prospects. With it, you will be able to provide them with the desired service and make your web store comfortable. What should you know to make the site a go-to place? Before managing an online shop, ask yourself:
- Who are your prospects?
- How old are they?
- What services they are expecting to get from you?
- Where are they from?
- Do they need a delivery?
Obviously, these are not all the questions you need to think about. Keep in mind, the more things you know the more flexible your service will be. For example, if you know the location of your prospects, you know how much languages your WooCommerce shop needs. Make it multilingual to enter the global market. Also, don’t forget about shipping in case your customers live abroad.
Let’s Think about Your Benefits
As you can see, these days there are a lot of companies that run their business sites. How can you take your place in the online market? What are the features that will help you to stand out from the crowd? What are the pluses of your online electronics shop? Why would people prefer it to other analogues? Needless to say, this list can be endless but here is the point. You need to figure out why your WooCommerce shop is better than other websites.
We live in the times of ready-made products. Therefore, people got used to comfort. For these simple reasons, you need to make your best! Start with the appearance of your WooCommerce shop. Make it user-friendly, fast, and eye-pleasing. Then move to the services you provide and find as many pluses as you can. Do you have a free delivery? Special offers of bonuses? Any exclusive products? As soon as you figured out what your benefits are, don’t hesitate to highlight them.
Let’s Think about the Look of Your WooCommerce Shop
Now it is time to start building your online shop. You can create it from scratch or choose one of the feature-rich electronics WooCommerce themes. When you decided which product to use, enrich it with various convenient features. Talking about eCommerce it is very important to help your prospects with finding the needed online pages. How can you do it? These are some features that will help you to launch a modern online shop with user-friendly navigation.
- To start with, create various categories and subcategories for your products. You can do it with the help of MegaMenu plugin. This feature will keep your design clean. Still, you will be able to publish as much information as you need.
- Secondly, use different filters for your gallery.
- Thirdly, make sure that you have a live search. This smart feature shows the results when a prospect is typing their request.
- Fourthly, add multiple search option to the design of your WooCommerce site. Let your clients search by such features as size, color, model, country, brand, price, etc.
- Fifthly, choose the Ajax-based features. With it, people will not need to reload the pages every time after a particular action. For example, customers will be able to add items to wishlist or cart rapidly. What is more, they will be able to move a product from cart/ wishlist with the same speed.
- Such features as Sticky Menu, Back-to-Top button will be a great addition to your design.
Make Your Online Shop Trustworthy
Without a doubt, security should be on the first place especially when it is about WooCommerce website. Therefore, read more about hacker attacks and make sure that you do not have suspicious activity. What are the elements to make you closer to the shoppers?
- Add live chat, so customers will be always able to contact you.
- Quick contact form would be a great idea as well.
- In addition, don’t forget to introduce you and your team. Make a special page for it.
- To say more, we recommend you to run a blog. You can share there all the updates.
- Finally, create ‘Our Story’ page. Here you can tell people how you decided to become the owner of the electronics shop.
Think about SEO
Can someone imagine a popular eCommerce website without SEO? To make a long story short, Search Engines Optimization will help you to enlarge the audience. How does the technique work? Actually, it allows your WooCommerce website to get better results from Google. With it, all the existing search engines will index your business online project at the drop of a hat. Needless to say, it results in better traffic flow.
Think about Responsiveness
Here is another must-have feature you should remember about. You certainly need your WooCommerce site to be 100% responsive. Why?
- It makes the online shop work in any browser.
- Your site look classy on any gadget with any screen size.
- The website works faster.
- Each of your elements look professional on any device.
- It lets customers buy your products whenever they want and wherever they are.
Think about the Presentation of Your Business
Initially, statistics show that a website owner has less than 10 seconds to attract a prospect. Therefore, you need to make all the important elements visible and easy-to-find. Here are some tips we have for you.
- Do not overload your main page! Keep it minimalistic to highlight the important information.
- Also, use counters, infographics, and other trendy design elements to show the results of your work.
- Never forget about content hierarchy! There is F-pattern that makes things clear.
- Add Parallax effect, Lazy Load effect, and other cool things to improve your visual content.
- Make sure that your fonts are readable, images are qualitative, color palette is eye-friendly, and content is unique.
As you can see, there is nothing complicated. The modern technologies allow you to use many ready-to-use options. With their help, you can create a beautiful, lightning-fast, and customer-friendly online shop. To finish with, let us know if you have ever owned a WooCommerce site. Was it successful? Share your thoughts with us!